Over the years Urine therapy has proved to be an effective tool for healing. Auto Urine Therapy has been evolved by its practitioners in the clinical situation rather than in the academic establishment, largely by their observation of human condition in health and disease; and its therapeutic methods have been established by practical experience. Therefor it is not always possible to explain how it works, although most Uropathic procedures do have sound physiological basis. There may however be some statements of Uropahtic belief which we can’t support with scientific evidence, but it would be a far greater mistake to disregard these phenomena simply because we can’t yet explain them. The history of science is full of hypothesis, which could only later be substantiated.
Actually a good deal of research has already been conducted within the medical world into the composition of urine and its separate components. The researchers Free and Free published a report listing two hundred substances found in urine. They point out that these are only the most significant substances, and that urine probably contains thousands of components. Several substances found in urine seem to be of value as medication some of which have already been processed and used.
A number of hypotheses have, however, been suggested which can serve as the basis for further scientific research. According to Dr. Shashi Patil, applying urine therapy, using self-produced urine can be considered to be an extension of the methods of Jenner and Pasteur. An important task of the immune system is to rid the human body of diseased or unusable substances that have developed during the course of an illness. When these substances reach healthy tissue, the serum or blood becomes stronger, the activity of leukocytes (white blood cells) increases and the patient probably recovers. This phenomenon is known as auto-inoculation self-vaccination and can be seen as Mother Nature’s methods of healing an illness without external intervention.
Urine therapy can also be seen as a form of self-vaccination: certain bodily substances which have been removed from the body, some of which may have been produced as a result of illness, are re-introduced into the body in small amounts. These substances are re-absorbed into the blood through either the intestines or the skin. According to this hypothesis, the immune system is then given the chance to react appropriately.
The doctors Remington, Merler and Uhr have demonstrated that a particular part of urine-protein is able to eliminate certain pathogens. This discovery supports the assumption that urine therapy can be used to treat or prevent certain illnesses.
In the early nineteenth century, Dr. Charles Ducan conducted research into therapies with self-produced substances, including urine therapy. He demonstrated that patients suffering from gonorrheal urethritis (infection of the urinary tube as a result of the venereal disease gonorrhea) produce their own medication in the form of their own discharge. Auto-therapy was applied here by placing a drop of a patient’s discharge directly on the tongue, in order to stimulate the body’s natural powers. This method had a strong healing effect at every stage of the illness: If applied at an early stage it could cause the gonorrhea to disappear.
The results of Dr. William D. Linscott’s research suggest that auto-therapy strengthens and stimulates the immune system, in particular with regard to the T-cells. The T-cell population of several patients who initially displayed a low T-cell count increased after treatment with urine therapy.
COMPOSITION OF HUMAN URINE:
A general overview and a specified summary of a number of important substances usually found in urine follow below. The substances given in the specified summary have been research, either in relation to urine therapy or in other contexts.
- Inorganic substances in urine: Bicarbonate, chloride phosphor sulfur bromide fluoride jodide, rhodanide, kalium natrium, calcium magnesium iron copper, zinc cobalt, selenium, arsenium lead, mercury.
- Nitrogen containing substances in urine: Nitrogen (as totality), urea, creatine, creatinine guanidine, cholinecarnitine, piperidine, spermidine, spermine, dopamine, adrenaline, nor-adrenaline, serotonin, tryptamine, amino-levulinic acid prophyrin, bilirubin, and others.
- Amino acids in urine: Alanine, carnosine, glycine, histidine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylaanine, serine, tyrosine, valine, hyfroxyproline, galactosylhydroxlysine xylosylserine and others.
- Proteins in urine: Albumin, heptoglobin, transferrin IgG, IgA, IgM, and others.
- Enzymes in urine: Lactatdehydrogenase, gamma-glutamyltransferase, alpha-amylase, uropesinogen, lysozyme, beta-N-acetylgucosaminidase, urokinase, protease, and others.
- Carbohydrates in urine: Arabinos, xylose, ribose, fucose, rhamnose, ketopentose, glucose, galactose mannose, frutose, lactose, saccharose, fucosylglucose, raffinose, and others.
- Vitamins in urine: Thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitaminB2), vitamin B6, 4-pyridoxic acid, nicotinic acid, vitamin B-12, biopterine, asorbic acid and others.
- Hormones in urine: Gonadotropin, corticotropin, prolactin, lactogenic hormones, oxytocin vasopressin, thyroxine cathecaolamin (adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine) insulin, erythropoietin, coricosteriods (aldosterone, corticosterone, cortisone), testosterone, progesterone, oestrogen and others.
- Agglutinins and precipitins – have a neutralizing effect on polio and other viruses.
- Antineoplaston – prevents selectively the growth of cancer cells without harming the growth of healthy cells.
- Allantoin – a nitrogenous crystal substance, which helps, wound healing. It is an oxidation product of uric acid. This substance can be found in man skin cream products.
- DHEA- (dehydroepiandrosterone or dhydroisoandrosterome) – a steroid secreted by the adrenal gland which can be found in large amount in male urine. This substance prevents obesity, prolongs the life span of animals and offers a possible treatment for anaemia, diabetes and breast cancer in women. DHEA stimulates the growth of bone marrow and increases the production of substances manufactured by bone marrow such as red blood cells, monocytes, macrophages and lymphocytes. A low DHEA level seems to be linked to ageing.
- Gastric secretory depressants – combat the growth of stomach ulcers.
- Glucuronic acid – is created in the liver, kidneys and intestinal canal and has an important secretion function.
- H-11 – inhibits the growth of cancer cells and reduces already existing tumours, without disturbing the recovery process.
- HUD (Human’s Urine Derivative) – urine derivative shown on helper cells and inhibiting substances. It can signal the hypothalamus to produce a fever.
- 3- Methyl-glyxal – destroys cancer cells.
- Prostaglandin – is an hormonal substance which dilates the blood vessels and lowers blood pressure, relaxes the bronchial muscles stimulates labour contractions, and has a number of other functions relating to the metabolism.
- Protein globulins – contain antibodies against specific allergens; identical to proteins in the immunoglobulins of serum (blood).
- Proteoses – immunologically active products of allergic reactions.
- Retine – anti-cancer element extracted from urine.
- Urine peptide (or polypeptide) – shows tuberculostatic activity which has been isolated in chemically pure form.
- Uric acid – helps keep free radical scavengers (molecules which can cause cancer) under control combats old age and even has a tuberculostatic effect.
Like this many useful products have been found in urine. The functions of the main ones are described below:
- Urea is the major component found in urine and is the end product of protein metabolism. It dissolves fats and other body secretions and is finally discharged into urine. It is a strong antibacterial agent and specifically prevents the growth of the tubercle bacillus. It is said that a large quantity of vitamin C intake enhances it effect.
- Uric acid is similar in action to urea and has strong antibacterial properties. In addition it helps to control cancer-causing substances.
- Nitrates present in the urine, if they come in contact with the skin or sweat, react with the acid producing nitrous oxide, which is antibacterial.
- Minerals from urine can be very easily absorbs if re-ingested and are more efficient compared to those derived from food. Urine contains different kinds of useful mineral compounds than those derived from food. All the minerals in the biological substances were once absorbed from food, processed and then discharged as surplus.
- Urine becomes turbid if let alone for a while. This is because when enzymes in urine change urea into ammonia, urine becomes unstable and strongly alkaline. Therefore old urine looks turbid. Urine with higher ammonia content when applied to the skin. Plays an important role in beautifying it.
- Minerals in urine purify and activate body tissues, which were not taken care of by the blood. In addition, they mobilize the toxins facilitating their excretion. Minerals also help rebuild tissues.
- Cortisone detected in urine counteracts inflammatory conditions, allergies and other skin diseases.
- Melatonin present in the morning urine has stress reducing effect. It boosts the immune system, inhibits cancer and reduces heart disease. It is also claimed to have a rejuvenating effect.
- Urokinase detected in urine dissolves blood clots, helps cure heart disease and improves blood circulation.
- Epithelium Growth Factor (EGF) helps repair and regenerate damaged tissues and cells.
- Colony Stimulating Factor (CSF) is necessary for cell division and multiplication.
- Growth Hormone (GH) shows different bio-active effects, such as promotion of protein production, cartilage growth and fat decomposition.
- Erythropoietin promotes production of red blood cells.
- Gonadotropin normalises the menstrual cycle and sperm production.
- Kallikrein releases kallidin which expands peripheral veins and reduces blood pressure.
- Trypsin Inhibitor is effective for prevention and healing of mucosal tumours (neoplasma)
- Alantin heals wounds and tumours (neoplasms)
- Prostaglandins lower blood pressure and act as oral contraceptives.
- Adrenocorticotrophic Hormone (ACTH) stimulates adrenal cortex to make cortisone.
- Thyrotrophin (TSH) stimulates thyroid gland and controls energy turnover in the body.
- Leutenising Hormone (LH) stimulates esx hormone production.
- Follice Stimulating Hormone (FSH) plays an important role in regulating menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
- Thyroxin adjusts levels in the body.
- Parathyroid Hormone regulates calcium metabolism.
- Anti-cancer substances like anti-aneoplaston H-11, beta-indol-acetic directin, 3-menthy glyoxal differ from chemotherapeutic drugs which kill or injure all kinds of cells. They strongly prevent the multiplication of carcinogenic cells and help return them to normal.
In addition to the above substances Urine is an excellent ‘Bio-feedback’. It contains the breakdown products of the metabolism of each cell. These carry up to date information of the exact status of the health of each individual cell at any given period of time. It also contains other products manufactured by the body to counteract the ailment. Urine is a perfect ‘tell-tale’ and excellent diagnostic agent. Thus for instance vitamin A is not normally excreted in the urine but in-patients of cancer and tuberculosis large quantities of vitamin-A can be detected. The composition of urine changes from season to season, in fact, moment to moment. Lack of sleep, grief and happy, moments each influence the composition of urine. If we had sophisticated instruments to detect each and every product present in the urine we would get a perfect scan of the functioning of the billions of cells present in the body and perhaps know the complex role played by the body to restore health.